Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Leading the way to success.....



This is worth repeating since I just completed another successful relocation of international clients to the home of their dreams!!     I love leading the way to successful endings!
I find is so rewarding/satisfying to see and hear the positive comments and the excitement clients feel once their home search has exceeded expectations.

No matter where in California your housing needs take you, I am happy to aid you in all aspects of the process.  With almost 40 years of experience, I know where to look and what to look out for!

Will be spending time in San Mateo Co. this coming month searching for a client's new home.  What a market to be working in!.

On the Move . . . . .  for my clients!

Marlene Henderson, Broker - Realtor - Ca/Nv
MoeBEST-Henderson Properties and
Property Management
00599374

831-429-9091 Office
831-419-9091 Cell 
 
" When only the BEST will do . . . .
                       MoeBEST-Henderson Properties and Property Management"

No comments:

Post a Comment