Saturday, November 8, 2014

On The Move?

On the Move?  
                
                        
                        Well, so am I . . . .   
                                                               for my clients!

Whether it be in the Santa Cruz/Monterey Bay area, San Francisco and surrounding communities or the Beautiful Lake Tahoe region including Nevada, I am ready to handle all that it takes to make a successful transaction for either my buyers or sellers.  With many, many years of satisfying transactions, this just spurrs me on to continue the SUCCESS.

I have worked with many International clients and gained a wonderful perspective and learned many cultural riches that make all our dealings truly pleasurable.

Wanting that "Top Flight" experience in one of your most important financial decisions?

CALL ME


Marlene MoeBEST-Henderson, Broker - Realtor - Ca/Nv
MoeBEST-Henderson Properties and
Property Management
00599374

831-429-9091 Office
831-419-9091 Cell 
 
" When only the BEST will do . . . .
                       MoeBEST-Henderson Properties and Property Management"





No comments:

Post a Comment