Thursday, February 2, 2012

Summer in the Winter - Santa Cruz, Calif.

Yes, we know why we live here and it gets better all the time. 
While the East coast is suffering with their typical abysmal snow, wind, slush, and horizontal rain, the Midwest is terminally digging out, we in The Monterey Bay are enjoying Summer 70's with clear blue sky's.
While sipping champagne and munching on crabcakes at Chaminade today, gazing out at the crystal clear blue bay dotted with sail boats, I realized how blessed I am. 
When YOU decide you want your piece of heaven, call me.  I'm always happy to share the beauty of the bay and my expertise in guiding you to find your treasured spot to call home.

Marlene Henderson, Broker/Realtor
MoeBEST-Henderson Properties and
Property Management

831-429-9091  Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment